Wilden family of Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm (AODD) pumps incorporates the latest technology to increase productivity while reducing energy consumption, air consumption and maintenance. Wilden® offers the Pro-Flo® and Pro-Flo® SHIFT Series air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps for use in the dosing and transfer of thin to viscous, clean to particulate-laden fluids in the general industry, oil and gas, chemical processing, food and beverage, military and marine, and water/wastewater markets.
Streamline maintenance and repair with genuine Wilden parts to ensure continued optimal performance while preserving factory warranties. Wilden Repair Kits are recommended for Wilden AODD pumps for many reasons including:
- Reduced cost
- Elimination of duplicate parts
- Efficient ordering, delivery, and installation
- Quality Wilden parts
- Preserves Wilden factory warranty
The versatility of AODD pumps makes them ideal for use in applications ranging from mining to chemical processing. When some fluid-handling applications cannot be completed due to pulsation in the fluid flow, Wilden’s® Equalizer® Surge Dampener SD Series provides an efficient solution.
- Minimize pressure fluctuation
- Prevent water hammer and associated damage
- Self-adjusting to varying system pressures
- Minimize spare parts inventory
- Large solids capacity
- Can be configured to meet ATEX II 2 GD X requirements
Collaborate With Us on Your Next Project
Take action now and partner with our team of expert application engineers to elevate your project to the next level.