Air Compressor Service & Repair
D.L. Thurrott specializes in offering comprehensive air compressor service and repair solutions, catering to a diverse range of industries. With a focus on quality and reliability, our expert technicians ensure that air compressors operate at optimal efficiency, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity for our customers. Regular service and timely repair of air compressors are crucial for maintaining their functionality and longevity. Proper maintenance not only enhances performance but also ensures safety, reduces energy consumption, and prevents costly breakdowns.
Do you know when your equipment needs service? Don’t let catastrophic failure shut down your operation. We can schedule your maintenance program and keep your compressed air equipment up and running.
24 Hour Emergency Service
We offer 24 hour emergency service for those times when you do have a failure. For after hour emergency service, simply give our team a call and follow the prompts for service. One of our technicians will get back to you ASAP.
Energy & System Audits
Get a complete review and audit of your entire system to identify ways to maximize efficiency while reducing waste, energy, maintenance, and equipment costs.
Rental or loaner equipment is readily available to support our customers and facilitate maintenance or repairs while insuring maximum plant productivity.
D.L. Thurrott has a full service repair center ready to provide you with our excellent services and specialties designed to fit your needs.
Additional Service and Repair
Blower Repair & Exchange
- Factory trained, experienced craftsmen work in strict accordance with factory repair guidelines
- For quick return operations, we offer an exchange program covering a wide range of rotary equipment
- We maintain an inventory of blower parts to speed your repairs and service visits
- Technical field services include full job-site troubleshooting and repair capabilities from our experienced and authorized service staff
- Diagnostic tools are available for field service and are delivered and used on-site for thorough diagnosis prior to removal
Heat Exchanger Reconditioning
If plate heat exchanger performance lags, it is possible to improve performance through reconditioning.
DLT reconditioning services include:
- Disassembly and visual inspection to determine if components can be reconditioned or need replacement
- Removal of glued gaskets, usually with the use of special nitrogen de-bonding systems
- Plate cleaning
- Preparation and application of new gaskets to the plates according to updated material specifications
- Dye-penetrant testing, if required, to verify plate pack integrity
Additionally, we provide all brands, which enables you to get all spare parts and reconditioning services for all makes of plate heat exchangers from a single, reliable partner.